· Interfaces with corporate brand, corporate internet, property departments, agencies, media and marketing personnel in the planning, implementation and execution of all advertising/media related programming.
· Negotiates with vendors to secure production needs and disseminate advertising information and advertising mediums needed for production and execution of all print, broadcast, and internet campaigns.
· Responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns for property, website and social media information.
· Manages the opening of job requests and ensures jobs are produced within campaign and brand parameters, on time and within budget.
· Responsible for ensuring all signage is accurate, relevant and in good condition.
· Monitors quality and ensures adequate supply of all advertising/collateral.
· Maintains and updates status reports on all advertising jobs in progress.
· Maintains a creative file on all advertising jobs.
· Performs other advertising related duties as assigned.
· Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
· Conceptualizes and implement social media campaigns.
· Actively participates in online conversations via TrustYou to help manage property’s online reputation and route service recovery to appropriate departments.
Must have excellent organizational, communication, customer service skills, multitasking, and flexibility with scheduling, Must be able to work long hours, nights and weekends. Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and must be able to mount signage in-house. Must be able to get along with co-workers as a team. Must present a well-groomed appearance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. BA degree in Marketing preferred.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.