Digital Media Consultant
As an Integrated Media Consultant you will act as an advisor to Cable One clients to help them reach their audiences through our Digital, Creative Services, and Video products, in addition to new products as introduced. This position is responsible for building Digital and Video marketing solutions to local, regional, and national businesses.
Before you learn more about this role, learn about some of the excellent benefits and perks offered
- Medical and dental insurance start from date of hire (no waiting period!)
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Free Cable ONE services (where available).
- 401k with company match program (100% match, up to 5% of salary; after 1 year of service)
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a fun, yet professional vibe
- Lucrative compensation plan with numerous incentives, contests, and trips to be won
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Cable ONE Associate Recognition & Award Program.
What you will be doing as an Integrated Media Consultant:
- Develops, presents and closes sales of marketing solutions for new and existing customers that span all categories and sizes of local, regional, and national businesses. The marketing solutions include data driven targeted display, targeted search, video services, web development, and spot cable.
- Creates compelling solutions based on helping the client identify their needed marketing and/or advertising strategies.
- Provides strategic advice and helps businesses attain the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Meets and exceed goals by maintaining and growing a book of business.
- Consistently delivers against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to clients.
- Responsible for expansions and advancement of opportunities to improve customer and territory revenues through the introduction of new products and consulting tactics.
- Prospects, forecasts, and plans for future business.
- Networks and promotes positive and consistent brand image on behalf of the company.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining solid relationships and serving as an industry expert to decision makers.
- Utilizes CRM to track and support sales efforts and to nurture potential business.
- Collects payments due as needed.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from two-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Must have reliable transportation for local travel.
- Up to 10% overnight travel required.
- General knowledge of presentation software, CRM tools, and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Understanding of digital advertising products preferred.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this opportunity, you must apply directly on our website at: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/CAB1003/JobBoard/d87d7da8-1e7f-3d96-c01e-b457c3a2faac/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f2118af9-6245-4856-b32e-1703cfa40477
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.