Logistic Assistant I
Fast Flow Pumps
9700 Hwy 63
$10 - 16$ depending on experience hour
Employee needed to assist the administration and production staff in procuring fabrication materials, filling out and inputting paperwork, counting and sorting inventory items, and tracking incoming and outgoing items, including rental equipment processing.
- Good communication skills required
- Hands on position - physical work in an uncooled warehouse will be prevalent
- Must have clean driving record and provide a copy of DMV record for approval
- Must have strong organizational skills to track incoming and outgoing items, categorize and label inventory center, verify part counts, file, etc.
- Manage logistics, shipping, and receiving of orders
- Ability to input data and write up tracking paperwork
- Personal protective equipment is required
- Must be able to life, push, pull moderate loads up to 75 lbs to stock inventory parts
Valuable Skills and Experience (not required)
- Experience operating a forklift
- Equipment rental fleet experience
- Previous inventory management experience
- Knowledge of hydraulic fittings and industrial equipment
- Computer skills
Work hours are 7:45 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and 7:45 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays
Must have valid driver's license
Must have reliable transportation to be at work on time
Pay range is $10 - $16 based on experience and aptitude
We are a quickly growing company that prides ourselves on manufacturing an innovative product. We value self-starting employees and encourage personal and professional growth.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.