Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to hire the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
• Paid Holidays
• Salary + Commission Opportunities / Bonus Opportunities
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Weekends Off
• Holidays Off
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
• Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
• Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time frame.
• Maintain knowledge of new products.
• A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Quickbook knowledge/experience is also a plus.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.