Biloxi Family Dental Care
2628 Executive PL, Suite C
- Single dentist practice looking for a patient-oriented practitioner to join our team. Established practice (20+ years) with friendly, quiet environemnt. Hygienists have 1 full hour for adult prophys as doctor knows the importance of hygiene and the role of the hygienist as his consultant.
- One year's experience preferred but not mandatory. Willing to train.
- Must be a registered hygienist in Mississippi and have x-ray certification.
- Welcome patients, establish rapport and update medical and dental histories.
- Complete oral cancer screening; examine oral areas, head and neck; examine gums visually and by feel; use probes to locate periodontal disease; and assess levels of recession.
- Clean plaque, calculus, and stains from teeth both supra and sub gingivally.
- Chart restorations for treatment by dentist.
- Advise dentist of problem areas.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene
- Take and develop x-rays.
- Apply fluorides and sealants.
- Assist with hygiene recall
- Practice universal precautions and other sterilization and infection control procedures and maintains equipment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.