Managed Print Services Sales
Harris Local Government
1085 Tommy Munro Dr.
$45,000 base, plus commission for sales year
Are you a true hunter?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to expand, grow and utilize your sales skills?
Harris Local Government is looking for a Managed Print Services Sales Representative to join our team!
What your impact will be:
- Yielding new business and fostering relationships with current clients
- Managing, inspiring and leading the work effort of the sales representatives
- Ensuring sales metrics are met or exceeded, including monthly, quarterly and annual forecast predictability and accountability
- Collaborating with internal team members to negotiate and close business
- Collaborating with team members and leaders to improve the customer experience
- Mastering the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposals, ensuring solutions and services are aligned to client needs
- Develops a clear, achievable forecast for bookings results monthly, quarterly and annually; masters managing forecast data month over month using Harris’ forecasting tools.
- Consistently achieves sales goals/forecasted bookings quotas monthly, quarterly and annually utilizing existing Funnel/Pipeline system; maintains focus on product/service mix, standardized pricing and margins.
- Attends and presents at external customer meetings tradeshows and internal company functions to aid business development.
- Presents basic solution features and functions in congruence to customer’s areas of focus and priorities.
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods in order to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to and follows up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Attends training and develops relevant understanding, techniques and skills.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years managed print services sales experience; customer facing
- Bachelor’s degree solidly preferred
- Exceptional organizational ability, critical thinking skills, tenacity, and willingness to appropriately accept risk
- Minimal travel
- Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially effective listening and customer orientation mastery
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.